HEALTH

Health about Celine Dion Latest News 

Celine Dion at the Ace Hotel in Los Angeles' The Theatre. The artist revealed a little more than a year ago that stiff person syndrome, a rare neurological condition, was her diagnosis. Richard Shotwell, Associated Press via IN vision


A little more than a year has passed since Celine Dion revealed she had been given a rare neurological diagnosis of stiff person syndrome.

 

The "My Heart Will Go On" singer said that the illness, which only affects 1 or 2 in 1 million people, was interfering with her day-to-day life in an emotional video that was posted on Instagram at the time.

According to the Deseret News, 55-year-old Dion stated, "The spasms affect every aspect of my daily life, sometimes causing difficulties when I walk and not allowing me to use my vocal cords to sing the way I'm used to." "My fantastic medical staff is by my side, helping me recover. My sports medicine therapist. 

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments